Movax Side Grip Vibratory Pile Drivers
Attach yourself to the best
MOVAX Side grip pile drivers are excavator-mounted, high-frequency, vibratory-type pile drivers providing the optimum solution for a wide range of piling requirements – especially when a high degree of precision is required; and for piling in sensitive environments and when limited space, head room or access is available.
The same unit can handle, pitch and drive – and extract – different type of piles and is capable of accomplishing the entire piling process without the need of manual handling or assisting machinery.
ALL NEW MOVAX SG-80VA
The all new Movax SG-80VA side grip vibratory pile driver takes the Movax SG range’s versatility to the next level.
Based on the Movax Modular System the Movax SG-80VA variable drive side grip vibratory pile driver is tailored to suit larger excavators with its robust structure and excellent pile handling characteristics.
The Movax SG-80VA is equipped with heavy duty arms/brackets which allows the handling of a variety of piles including sheet piles, H-beams, tubular steel piles and timber piles.
MOVAX pile drivers are utilized for handling, driving and extracting piles in a variety of soil and site conditions.
The excavator-mounted, vibratory-type, heavy-duty side-grip pile drivers are available for a wide range of different types of piles as well as different-sized base machines.
Excavator mounted Pile drivers
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Suitable for different site and soil conditions, including sensitive environments and when a high degree of precision is required or when limited space is available
- Excavator-mounted – available for different excavator models/sizes, for crawler and wheeled excavators, railroaders etc; designed to work on a standard excavator with normal auxiliary hydraulics
- Available in different models & sizes to meet a wide range of piling needs
- Available for a wide range of piles including sheet piles, H-piles, tubular steel piles, timber piles etc.
- Inherently superior handling and pitching capabilities due to the side grip technology combined with the state-of-the art MOVAX Control System leads to the highest possible efficiency, precision and accuracy. Available in two configurations: mControl+ LITE and mControl+ PRO.
- Available with the MOVAX MIMS Information Management System: mFleetManagementTM for monitoring MOVAX piling equipment operation, performance and condition; and mLogbookTM for monitoring and reporting the piling works.
- Available with standard fixed eccentric moment and with resonance-free (V) start/stop for minimum disturbances to the surroundings in sensitive environments and urban areas. V-model also for less noise and a more smooth and comfortable operation.
Fast, efficient, flexible, accurate and safe pile driving
MOVAX side-grip pile drivers are the optimum solution for a wide range of piling requirements and a variety of site and soil conditions ranging from the largest construction sites to small landscaping jobs.
MOVAX side-grip pile drivers are the perfect choice when a high-degree of precision is required when, for instance, laying the foundations for solar panels. MOVAX side-grip pile drivers are especially suitable for piling in sensitive environments and when limited space or access is available.
The MOVAX Modular System (MMSTM) ensures that the same side grip pile driver can be used for different type of piles. Same unit can handle, pitch and drive piles and is capable accomplishing the whole process without the need of manual handling or assisting machinery.
MOVAX side grip pile drivers are the optimum solution to handle, pitch, drive and extracting piles without the need of manual handling or assisting machinery. The use of MOVAX’s side-grip technology leads to higher productivity and significant cost savings.
- Suitable for a wide range of piles and a wide variety of site and soil conditions – especially suitable when limited space or access is available
- Fast and efficient – handling, pitching, driving and extraction of piles
- Flexible – due to Movax modular system (MMSTM). The same unit can be utilized for multiple tasks and different type of piles
- Easy-to-operate – with Movax Control System
- Precise and accurate pile driving
- Durable – designed for long continuous operation, constructed using quality materials and parts
|SG-80||SG-80V | SG-80VA|