Movax Piling Drills
Attach yourself to the best
MOVAX Piling drills are excavator-mounted, telescopic/kelly bar-type auger drive attachments for cast in-situ (concrete) piling.
MOVAX Piling drills are explicitly designed for soil removal tasks. MOVAX piling drills are especially suitable for work in confined spaces while still being good at reaching over obstacles. The telescopic/ kelly bar design keeps the drill height low and allows working on sites with limited headroom without compromising on drilling depth.
MOVAX excavator-mounted piling drills are the perfect solution for sites with confined spaces and when limited space or headroom is available.
MOVAX piling drills can be utilised flexibly together with MOVAX’s excavator-mounted side grip pile drivers and piling hammers – all controlled with the same MOVAX Controls System for ease-of-operation.
- Suitable for different site conditions, also for sites with limited headroom
- Hydraulically operated telescopic kelly bar with extendable sections, two extendable sections or a single, longer extension
- Excavator mounted; designed to work on a standard excavator with normal auxiliary hydraulics
- Superior driving capabilities due to the state-of-the art MOVAX Control System leads to the highest possible efficiency, precision and accuracy. Available in two configurations: mControl+ LITE and mControl+ PRO.
- Available with the MOVAX MIMS Information Management System: mFleetManagementTM for monitoring MOVAX piling equipment operation, performance and condition; and mLogbookTM for monitoring and reporting the piling works.
|TAD 32||KB 70S|