Movax Leader Mast
Attach yourself to the best
Multi-tool piling leaders
The MOVAX multi-tool piling leader adds a further dimension to the MOVAX way-of-piling. The excavator mounted MOVAX multi-tool piling leader provides a versatile solution for a wide range of piling requirements in a variety of site and soil conditions, and for different types of piles and piling technologies.
- Excavator-mounted Multi-tool piling leader.
- Piling equipment alternatives include vibratory pile driver, hydraulic double-acting piling hammer and rotary drives for piling and pre-augering.
- Suitable for a wide range of piling applications, including impact driven and vibro
driven piles, cast-in situ and CFA.
- Effective pile length twelve (12) meters (driven piles per single pile section).
- Excavator boom-mounted.
- Designed to work on a standard excavator with normal auxiliary and bucket hydraulics. All leader related hydraulics are integrated onto the leader itself.
- Bi-directional rope system which enables step less control of both the speed and the force of the MOVAX Piling equipment in both directions of movement.
- Equipped with a fully integrated service winch for handling of piles and equipment
- The leader can easily fast and flexibly be attached and detached enabling other usage of the excavator. The mast can also be folded and thus easily transported between sites.
- The Multi-tool piling leader and the tooling is operated with the MOVAX Control System, MCS ProL, which allows the operator to control all leader and tooling operations by commanding the auxiliary and bucket hydraulics of the excavator.
Excavator size class: 33-40 tons