Movax Side-Grip Pile Drivers
Attach yourself to the best
MOVAX pile drivers are utilized for handling, driving and extracting piles in a variety of soil and site conditions.
The excavator-mounted, vibratory-type, heavy-duty side-grip pile drivers are available for a wide range of different types of piles as well as different-sized base machines.
Excavator mounted Pile drivers
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Suitable for different site and soil conditions, including sensitive environments and when a high degree of precision is required or when limited space is available
- Excavator-mounted – available for different excavator models/sizes, for crawler and wheeled excavators, railroaders etc; designed to work on a standard excavator with normal auxiliary hydraulics
- Available in different models & sizes to meet a wide range of piling needs
- Available for a wide range of piles including sheet piles, H-piles, tubular steel piles, timber piles etc.
- Based on the Movax Modular System (MMS™) which enables the use of the same unit on multiple different piling works
- Equipped with the Movax Control System (MCS™); MCS Lite or MCS Pro
- Available with M-logbook™ for documentation and reporting (requires MCS Pro)
Fast, efficient, flexible, accurate and safe pile driving
MOVAX side-grip pile drivers are the optimum solution for a wide range of piling requirements and a variety of site and soil conditions ranging from the largest construction sites to small landscaping jobs.
MOVAX side-grip pile drivers are the perfect choice when a high-degree of precision is required when, for instance, laying the foundations for solar panels. MOVAX side-grip pile drivers are especially suitable for piling in sensitive environments and when limited space or access is available.
The MOVAX Modular System (MMSTM) ensures that the same side grip pile driver can be used for different type of piles. Same unit can handle, pitch and drive piles and is capable accomplishing the whole process without the need of manual handling or assisting machinery.
MOVAX side grip pile drivers are the optimum solution to handle, pitch, drive and extracting piles without the need of manual handling or assisting machinery. The use of MOVAX’s side-grip technology leads to higher productivity and significant cost savings.
- Suitable for a wide range of piles and a wide variety of site and soil conditions – especially suitable when limited space or access is available
- Fast and efficient – handling, pitching, driving and extraction of piles
- Flexible – due to Movax modular system (MMSTM). The same unit can be utilized for multiple tasks and different type of piles
- Easy-to-operate – with Movax Control System (MCSTM)
- Precise and accurate pile driving
- Durable – designed for long continuous operation, constructed using quality materials and parts