Movax Piling Drills
Attach yourself to the best
MOVAX piling drills are excavator-mounted, auger drive attachments for cast in-situ piling and other drilling works.
The technology behind the efficiency is a hydraulically operated telescopic kelly bar with one or two extentable sections which can reach depths up to 10 meters.
- Suitable for different site conditions, also for sites with limited headroom
- Hydraulically operated telescopic kelly bar with extendable sections, two extendable sections or a single, longer extension
- Excavator mounted; designed to work on a standard excavator with normal auxiliary hydraulics
- Controlled with the MOVAX Control System (MCS™); MCS Lite, MCS Pro or MCS Pro+auto
- Available with the MOVAX Information Management System (MIMS™)