COVID- 19 Management Procedure, Response and Policy Update
Plantmech – Premier Rock Machinery – PRM Engineering Services
We would like to share with you the key initiatives that the PRM Group of Companies has implemented to ensure our employees, customers and suppliers remain safe during these unprecedented times.
It is also a core objective for us to ensure that we manage business continuity and supply for our customers and do our part to keep industry moving.
We are constantly monitoring the information provided and recommended by the Australian Department of Health and will continually strategize to aim for maximum flexibility each time there is an update and directive from Government to do so.
So far – we have implemented the following as part of our COVID-19 Containment and Management Protocol:
- Halt on all employee international, domestic air travel and interstate travel.
- Individual staff are implementing social distancing protocols in line with Government advice.
- Implementing enhanced hygienic practises throughout our workshop and office and in line with our supplier locations throughout Queensland. This includes our service vehicles.
- Strategizing working from home implementation for staff who can work off site to ensure business continuity.
- Practising social distancing within our own workshop and offices.
- Increased cleaning and sanitising measures with contract cleaning staff.
- External supplier and delivery representation have been banned from coming into the workspace.
- Customer meetings and technical advice are being held via teleconference in order to avoid close contact.
Regarding our customer’s equipment on or off-site we have implemented the following procedures for all our technicians.
- All vehicles arriving at, and departing from, repair sites are sanitised in our working contact areas prior to hand back, including disinfecting hard surfaces such as the steering wheel, gear knob, hand brake and door handles.
- Technicians disinfect their hands prior to working on vehicles.
- A strict ‘no-touch’ policy is in place until further notice (staff/customers/suppliers refraining from any handshaking).
Please note we have not shut down our offices nor do we have any identified cases of COVID-19 within our workforce.
This policy will be continuously updated in line with government advice and the continued welfare of our staff, customers and supply chain.
PRM Group of Companies