Montabert’s crusher buckets offer a new approach to processing and recycling stone, asphalt and concrete debris on-site. These buckets are manufactured by world leaders in the crushing revolution. You are guaranteed the same quality crushing evolution! (Manufactured by MB the leaders in crushing evolution but branded Montabert).
These tough buckets can eliminate the expense of separate crushing and handling equipment, and make costly dumping and transport unnecessary. An electromagnetic iron-separating magnet is optional, and easily installed on-site.
Built with the right features:
- Can handle all types of inert material: stone, concrete and asphalt debris, mine and quarry waste.
- Range of sizes – suitable for large and small work situations.
- Permits debris to be re-used in situ with one easy collection-crushing operation; or crushes and loads debris for removal.
- Built for heavy-duty applications, dependable trouble-free operation and low maintenance.
- Wide-aperture buckets with large capacities.
- Able to quickly crush material to sizes between 15 and 200 mm.
- Magnet option: easy to attach to the bucket on-site, this electromagnetic iron separator comes with its own installation kit.
Choose your size:
Whether for large or small work sites Montabert make crushers for excavators starting at 10 tonnes or skid steer loaders starting at 3,5 tonnes. Premier Rock Machinery will help find the right size for your needs.
On site reutilization:
Pick up materials and crush them directly on site. Montabert crushers increase your efficiency.
Reducing or eliminating transportation and waste disposal costs means huge savings. With a Montabert crusher bucket, your work is more competitive.