Efficient, flexible and accurate pile driving.
MOVAX piling hammers are the optimum solution for a wide range of piling requirements and a variety of site conditions including difficult soil conditions. The same unit can flexibly be utilised either ecavator- or excavator-leader mast-mounted.
MOVAX piling hammers can also, for instance, be utilized to complete a pile installation after reaching refusal with a side grip pile driver or when load testing is required.
- Suitable for different site and soil conditions
- Suitable for a wide range of piles including sheet piles, H-beams, tubular steel piles, timber piles, concrete piles etc.
- Excavator mounted or excavator leader mast mounted; designed to work on a standard excavator with normal auxiliary hydraulics Tilt +/- 15 º
- Available with rotation device +/- 60 º
- Equipped with the Movax Control System (MCS™); MCS Lite or MCS Pro
- Available with M-logbook™ for documentation and reporting (requires MCS Pro)
Excavator mounted Piling hammers
Leader mounted Piling hammers
- MOVAX piling hammers are the optimum solution to complete a pile installation after reaching refusal with a side grip pile driver of when load testing is required.
- Suitable for a wide range of piles and a wide variety of site and soil conditions
- Efficient pile driving, rotation and tilt for added maneuverability
- Precise and easy pile driving
- Compact design with reduced operating weight
- Easy-to-mount, flexible and easy-to-operate
- Simple, strong and durable design, designed for long continuous operation, constructed using quality materials and parts
SEE OTHER MOVAX EQUIPMENT IN OUR GALLERY