Fast, efficient, flexible and accurate pile driving
MOVAX piling drills are the optimum solution for cast-in situ piling and other drilling requirements.
MOVAX excavator-mounted piling drills are the perfect solution for sites with confined spaces and when limited space or headroom is available.
MOVAX piling drills can be utilised flexibly together with MOVAX’s excavator-mounted side grip pile drivers and piling hammers – all controlled with the same MOVAX Controls System for ease-of-operation.
Excavator mounted Piling drills
- Suitable for different site conditions, also for sites with limited headroom
- Hydraulically operated telescopic kelly bar with extendable sections, two extendable sections or a single, longer extension
- Excavator mounted; designed to work on a standard excavator with normal auxiliary hydraulics
- Equipped with the Movax Control System (MCS™); MCS Lite or MCS Pro
- Availble with M-logbook™ for documentation and reporting (requires MCS Pro)
MOVAX piling drills are efficient, reliable, durable, fast, easy- and safe-to-operate. MOVAX piling drills are the perfect solution when working on sites with limited headroom without any compromises on the drilling depth.
- Suitable for different site conditions also for sites with limited headroom
- Efficient drilling
- Precise and accurate drilling
- Excellent reach
- Easy-to-mount and effortless and fast to operate
SEE OTHER MOVAX EQUIPMENT IN OUR GALLERY