Movax Piling Hammers
Attach yourself to the best
MOVAX Piling Hammers are hydraulic, double acting impact-type, piling hammers utilised for driving load-bearing piles or assisting in sheet pile driving in even the most difficult soil conditions.
MOVAX piling hammers can be utilised to complete a pile installation after reaching refusal with a side grip pile driver or when load testing is required. MOVAX piling hammers can further be utilised independently for driving a wide range of piles including sheet piles, H-beams, tubular steel piles, timber piles or pre-cast concrete piles.
MOVAX piling hammers can flexibly be mounted directly onto the excavator or when greater depths are required onto an excavator mounted MOVAX leader mast.
- Suitable for different site and soil conditions
- Suitable for a wide range of piles including sheet piles, H-beams, tubular steel piles, timber piles, concrete piles etc.
- Excavator mounted or excavator leader mast mounted; designed to work on a standard excavator with normal auxiliary hydraulics
- Tilt +/- 15 º
- Available with rotation device +/- 60 º (optional, for DH-15 and DH-25 only)
- Superior driving capabilities due to the state-of-the art MOVAX Control System leads to the highest possible efficieny, precision and accuracy. Available in two configurations: mControl+ LITE and mControl+ PRO.
- Available with the MOVAX MIMS Information Management System: mFleetManagementTM for monitoring MOVAX piling equipment operation, performance and condition; and mLogbookTM for monitoring and reporting the piling works.
Efficient, flexible and accurate pile driving
MOVAX piling hammers are the optimum solution for a wide range of piling requirements and a variety of site conditions including difficult soil conditions. The same unit can flexibly be utilised either excavator – or excavator-leader mast-mounted.
MOVAX piling hammers can also, for instance, be utilized to complete a pile installation after reaching refusal with a side grip pile driver or when load testing is required.
- MOVAX piling hammers are the optimum solution to complete a pile installation after reaching refusal with a side grip pile driver of when load testing is required.
- Suitable for a wide range of piles and a wide variety of site and soil conditions
- Efficient pile driving, rotation and tilt for added maneuverability
- Precise and easy pile driving
- Compact design with reduced operating weight
- Easy-to-mount, flexible and easy-to-operate
- Simple, strong and durable design, designed for long continuous operation, constructed using quality materials and parts